MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Academic Pediatric Pulmonologist in Los Angeles, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Academic Pediatric Pulmonologist needed in Los Angeles, CA. Join an organization who is committed to providing dedicated and passionate care to every patient. Participate in research, quality services, education, and training.
• Full-time, direct hire position
• Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
• Expanding program
• Mostly outpatient with some inpatient responsibility
• Participate in all areas of Pediatric Pulmonology including research and teaching components for residents, fellows, medical students, attending physicians, and allied health
• Provide medical supervision in outpatient and hospital-based patient services
• Conduct research and participate in presentations at national meetings, publications, and peer review journals
• Call is 1:2-3
• EMR: Epic
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Medical, vision, and dental insurance
• Health and wellness program
• Retirement plans with employee matching
• Tuition and professional development reimbursement
• Relocation assistance
• Board Certified in Pediatric Pulmonology
• Valid California medical license
• Graduate from an accredited medical school
• Three years experience in a similar position
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $250k – $310k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-14183
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-14183/Academic_Pediatric_Pulmonologist_Los_Angeles_CA→