Our current hottest jobs… to view a complete listing of our openings see our Jobs page.
- Psychiatrist (Vacaville, CA): If you are looking for a position with a flexible schedule in an excellent location, then this is the position for you. You will be providing care to patients in a multi-specialty inpatient facility. You can expect a variety of scheduling options as well as an uncompromising location. Vacaville is half way between the Bay Area and Sacramento, meaning you’re never more than a 30-minute drive from some of the most exciting cities on the west coast.
- Family Medicine Physician (Greensboro, NC): Our client is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join their practice in Greensboro, NC, one of the best places to live in North Carolina. This is a full-time, locum position with the opportunity to convert to direct-hire at a Federally Qualified Health Center that cares for the underserved patient population. You will provide overarching organizational and clinical guidance to the team while working a flexible Monday through Friday schedule.
- Orthopedic Surgeon (Berlin, MD): Join a hospital whose goal is to have a positive influence on the community through traditional and personalized attention. Be a part of their ever-growing network of services on the Eastern Shore with an administrative and clinical support staff that focuses on an older patient demographic. Berlin is a charming city that is a short drive to Ocean City and Assateague Island National Seashore.
- Cardiologist (Redding, CA): Our client is seeking a Cardiologist to join their practice in Redding, CA. This position is with one of the region’s largest hospital groups, meaning you will have excellent support and a guaranteed salary period. Generous time off, no weekends or extended hours, and no ED call allows you to time explore the beauty of Northern California from Shasta County.
- Psychiatrist (San Francisco, CA): If you are looking to join a progressive and thriving practice in the heart of San Francisco, then this Psychiatrist position may be perfect for you. With a diverse benefit package, a collaborative work environment, and opportunities for growth this position offers an incredible chance to grow your career, all while living in a world class city.
- Psychiatrist (Rapid City, SD): Our client is seeking a Psychiatrist in Rapid City, SD. Join a staff with extensive healthcare experience whose mission is to provide a friendly and comfortable environment to patients of all ages. This opportunity allows you to work a full or part-time schedule up to 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. With a generous vacation time offering, other benefits include health insurance, relocation assistance, a productivity bonus, and a 401k retirement plan with company matching.
- Neurologist (Grass Valley, CA): Our client is seeking a Neurologist to join their practice in Grass Valley, CA. Rich in history and charm, Grass Valley and Nevada County’s many historic buildings, museums, state parks, and nature sites offer a wide array of ways to explore and experience the area. In this role you will have the opportunity to quickly build a robust patient panel with patients of all ages. Work-life balance is of value to this group, so the call schedule is flexible, and you will have tele-neurology support. A four-day work week is also an option, and you will receive a guaranteed salary period, bonuses, and generous paid time off.
- OBGYN Physician (Poughkeepsie, NY): An award-winning community health clinic is seeking an OBGYN to join their team in beautiful Poughkeepsie, New York. With a great benefits package and a beautiful family-oriented location this is a fantastic position. Poughkeepsie has unrivaled natural beauty, family-friendly fun, and an assortment of exciting activities hosted by nearby Vassar College.
- Psychiatrist (Minneapolis, MN): Our client is seeking a Psychiatrist in Minneapolis, MN to join a growing staff with extensive healthcare experience whose mission is to provide a friendly and comfortable environment to patients of all ages. This group helps with psychiatric needs that include forensic evaluations as well as individual, marital, and family counseling. This opportunity allows you to work a full or part-time schedule up to 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. With a generous vacation time offering, other benefits include health insurance, relocation assistance, a productivity bonus, and a 401k retirement plan with company matching.
- Psychiatrist (Stockton, CA): Our client is seeking a Psychiatrist in Stockton, CA with part-time and full-time options that offer a flexible schedule without call. The primary focus of the Psychiatrist is to provide direct patient psychiatric services to mentally ill inmates/wards under the direction of the Chief Psychiatrist. This locum opportunity provides you with a competitive hourly wage and weekly pay.
- Neurologist (Merced, CA): If you are a neurologist looking for an exciting new position that offers world class support staff as well as a modern clinic that shares a high-tech campus with an award-winning hospital, then look no further. Beyond this position’s fantastic benefits, Merced is a thriving city, experiencing a boom of prosperity from the University of California, Merced and the billions of dollars of investment that the school has brought to the city.
- Neurologist (Prescott, AZ): Our client is searching for a Neurologist to see 15-20 clinic patients per day to treat common neurological illnesses such as dementia, seizures, migraines, and more. This position offers extensive benefits such as: paid time off, relocation allowance, a retirement plan, short- and long-term disability, CME reimbursement, along with medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- OBGYN (Grass Valley, CA): This full-time, permanent position’s duties are a perfect balance of 50% Obstetrics and 50% Gynecology in a full scope OBGYN hospital setting. If you’re passionate about performing deliveries and surgical cases, then look no further. Located in charming Grass Valley you are at a great jump off point to San Francisco, Sacramento, Reno, and Lake Tahoe.
- Family Medicine Physician/Core Faculty (Visalia, CA): In this role you will assist in building an effective faculty program to advance and graduate physicians in residency. This fulfilling opportunity to educate medical and pharmacy students about inpatient services and the outpatient clinic takes place in Visalia, which is perfectly situated between San Francisco and Los Angeles in California’s Central Valley.
- Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist (Fairfax, VA): Join a team whose goal is to offer a compassionate, supportive, and nurturing environment to their patients. The primary focus of the full-time Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist is to provide mental health services to a spectrum of adolescent patients in a safe space. With a Monday through Friday schedule and limited, shared, and flexible call, this opportunity welcomes all applicants including H1b visa holders and third year Child Psychiatrist Fellows.
- Family Medicine Physician (Grass Valley, CA): Our client is seeking a Family Medicine Physician in Grass Valley, CA, a small town halfway between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe. With no weekends required and light call, this position allows you time to enjoy Lake Tahoe’s world-renowned skiing, hiking, and recreation as well as Sacramento’s lively nightlife, all within the same day if you wanted. On top of a great location, this position also offers a great benefits package which includes: a sizeable salary, retirement plan, bonus program, vacation and paid time off, call stipend, relocation assistance, sign-on bonus, and health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Geriatrician (Kauai, HI): Join a practice in stunning Kauai, Hawaii—nicknamed the Garden Isle because of its lush tropical forests and waterfalls. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to expand their skill set as a Geriatrician. This position also boasts a competitive compensation package that includes paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, continuing medical education leave and allowance, student loan repayment, and relocation assistance.
- Intensivist (Visalia, CA): In a centrally located area of California, join a group that values serving their community by providing quality healthcare services. The Intensivists schedule is flexible, averaging 8 – 15 patients per shift. Perform rounds on trauma, neuro, and cardiac patients while helping residents gain valuable understanding through your involvement with the residency program. If you’re looking for an outdoor adventure you will find views of the Sierra Nevada foothills and Sequoia National Park easily accessible.
- Orthopedic Physician Assistant (Modesto, CA): Our client is seeking an experienced spine surgery Orthopedic Physician Assistant in the Central Valley of California. In this role you will perform physical exams, diagnose conditions, develop treatment plans, administer health counseling, prescribe medications, and first assist in surgery, with occasional weekend rounds and call coverage. This passionate team is continually setting new standards of care and service, offering competitive compensation, 401k retirement plan, and healthcare insurance.
- Internal or Family Medicine Physician (Napa, CA): This full-time, permanent position is outpatient focused in a multi-specialty clinic. With an attractive incentivized compensation, relocation assistance, and sign-on bonus you can enjoy everything that world-famous Napa Valley has to offer. There are plenty of activities and adventures to keep you entertained, and with the San Francisco Bay area nearby you will never encounter a shortage of things to do.
With 5,634 Percent Growth, MDstaffers Ranks Top-50 on the Inc. 500, the Fastest Growing Companies in the U.S.
With 5,634 Percent Growth, MDstaffers Ranks Top-50 on the Inc. 500, the Fastest Growing Companies in the U.S. Rancho Cordova, CA – Sacramento-based physician recruiting firm, MDstaffers, was named as the 49th fastest growing company in the United States by Inc. magazine. MDstaffers three-year growth of more than 5,600 percent made it the 6th fastest