We Work to Forge Lasting Partnerships
Most of our clients are looking experienced physicians, advanced practitioners, or executives who will:
- Put patient quality and satisfaction first
- Thrive in your unique culture
- Work effectively with your medical, administrative, and clinical staff
Our size and experience as one of the nation’s vanguard physician recruitment firms allows us to reach an extensive national network of residents, fellows, attendings, practicing clinicians, and executives. We recruit for all physician specialties and subspecialties, as well as medical executives and advanced practitioners. There’s no shortage of physicians at MDstaffers!
MDstaffers’ approach includes:
- Automated and manual matching of your candidate needs to our internal proprietary database of tens of thousands of prescreened clinicians and executives who may be interested in your opportunity
- Posting your need to hundreds of physician, clinical, and healthcare job boards and websites nationally
- Repeated, targeted multi-channel exposure of your opening using email, text, social media, our website, and advanced active and passive electronic communications
- A national search and outreach to candidates that meet your qualifications
- Tapping in to our vast referral network to identify exceptional prospects
- Thorough vetting of each candidate by one of our experienced professional recruiters to ensure they meet your exclusive needs
- An assigned account manager to serve as the single point of contact to assist throughout the entire process – from interviews, to credentialing, and onboarding
Quality. We work hard to understand your specific needs, desires, and culture. All potential candidates are selected and screened by our own internal expert recruiters and are vetted by each client’s individual account manager with your specific goals in mind. Recruiting and hiring physicians and advanced practitioners is our sole focus and expertise and we tailor the way we work with you to meet your exact needs.
Results. The superior results we have achieved for our clients has led to countless referrals and testimonials, and is the key factor of our hyper-growth. We frequently have candidates ready to interview right away and, in many cases, can unveil multiple candidates for each opening. Although we don’t request it, many of our candidates trust us exclusively to find them opportunities. Our organized and efficient approach, combined with our vast breadth of clients, make us the top choice for many clinicians throughout their careers.
Practical. Our efficiency, fully automated process, and relatively flat organizational structure keep our bureaucracy and costs to a minimum – so while we have huge company capabilities, we have small company expenses and prices. We don’t spend wasteful time or money on fluff – we focus our time and efforts on finding and communicating with exceptional clinicians that can meet our clients’ needs. As a result, our fees are 25 to 50 percent lower than other large firms.
Guaranteed. We take the risk out of using a placement firm. In the rare case where an MDstaffers placement does not work out, we will work hard to replace them…quickly and at no additional cost.
MDstaffers Taps Industry Veteran, Shane Ross, as Senior Director of Client Services Rancho Cordova, CA – Following the addition of several large clients, Sacramento-based physician staffing firm, MDstaffers, announced today that industry veteran Shane Ross joined the organization as Senior Director of Client Services. Ross will focus his efforts on improving and developing partnerships and