MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Virtual Primary and Urgent Care Physician (Nationwide). For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Virtual Primary and Urgent Care Physicians are needed nationwide to provide telehealth consultations to patients. Be part of a new kind of medicine… come join the most exciting virtual medical practice healthcare has ever seen! Provide top-notch care when and where your patients need it, and take as long as you need to help the patient and treat them as if they are family. Additionally, this is a remote opportunity with flexible scheduling that allows you to provide high-quality care from the comfort of your own home.
• Work from home!
• Full-time, locum position
• Flexible schedule: eight, ten, or twelve hours shifts available
• Contract to hire possible
• Treat common conditions found in urgent care clinics/ primary care clinics
• Spend additional time with patients to educate and reassure them
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Paid in-depth training and orientation
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Valid medical license
• Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, or dual certification in Pediatrics/Internal Medicine
• Active DEA (though no controlled substances will be prescribed)
• Ability to type 40 WPM
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: JOB-20240
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20240/Virtual_Primary_and_Urgent_Care_Physician_Nationwide→