MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Vascular/Endovascular Surgeon in Lodi, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Vascular/Endovascular Surgeon is needed in Lodi, California. The primary focus of the Surgeon is to provide high-quality, compassionate care to patients.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Monday through Friday
• Outpatient practice
• Operate independently
• State-of-the-art facility
• Shared surgery call
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Reimbursement for licensure, DEA certificate fees, and association dues
• Annual quality bonus
• Holiday, CME, and sick time
• Medical, dental, and vision
• Short and long-term disability insurance
• Top-rated malpractice insurance coverage
• Excellent 401(k) retirement and savings plan
• Board Certified
• Valid California medical license
• Fellowship trained in Vascular and Endovascular surgery
• Experienced physicians and new graduates encouraged to apply
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $525k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-12593
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-12593/VascularEndovascular_Surgeon_Lodi_CA→