MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Urologist in Merced, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Urologist is needed in Merced, California. The primary focus of the Urologist is to treat patients and develop a thriving full-scope practice, in a brand-new modern clinic operated by an established multi-specialty group.
• Full-time, permanent position
• Treat common urological conditions, such as bladder issues, bladder cancer, and vasectomies
• Caseload of 25-30 clinic patients per day
• 36 patient-facing hours per week
• 8-10 surgical cases per week
• 40-50 patients each week for follow-ups
• Outpatient surgery center on site
• Excellent clinic and administrative support staff
• EMR: Cerner
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• 401k plus company match
• CME reimbursement
• Life insurance
• Short- and long-term disability
• Malpractice insurance
• Eight weeks of vacation time per year
• Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and eligible dependents
• Board Certified in Urology
• Board Eligible if Board Certification is in process
• Valid California medical license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $425k DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13227
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13227/Urologist_Merced_CA→