MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Transplant Nephrologist in Salt Lake City, UT. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Transplant Nephrologist is needed in Salt Lake City, UT to join a team focused on creating a collaborative, compassionate, and innovative environment to provide high-quality for their patients.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Mix of outpatient and inpatient responsibilities
• Provide nephrology coverage to transplant patients
• Teach and supervise medical students, residents, and fellows
• Call is 1:10
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Paid annual leave
• Paid holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• Board Certified in Nephrology
• Valid Utah medical license
• Clinical experience and academic rank
• Active DEA registration
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-20395
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20395/Transplant_Nephrologist_Salt_Lake_City_UT→