MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Telehealth Psychotherapist in Colorado. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Telehealth Psychotherapist needed in Colorado. This is a fully remote opportunity where you can provide consults from the comfort of your own home, office, or private setting. Flexible scheduling allows you to have a healthy work-life balance. Provide direct mental health care while establishing a long-term relationship with patients. Ongoing assessments and evaluations will help develop behavioral health treatment plans, to restore optimal health.
• Work from home!
• Contract position with ability to create your own schedule
• Therapist will use video to conduct virtual therapy with patients in states they are appropriately licensed
• Therapist will see a wide range of mental and behavioral health conditions and will be expected to evaluate, treat, and document findings
• Most common diagnoses: anxiety and depression
• Many patients work with a psychiatrist and a therapist
• 24/7 platform, 24/7 technical support and 911 support for patients in crisis
• User friendly, web-based EMR platform
• No complex equipment required
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice and professional liability insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire process
• Certified LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, or LPC
• Minimum three years experience working autonomously
• Individual therapy experience is required
• Ability to practice autonomously required (any license class which requires supervision is not eligible)
• Foreign language is a plus
• Multiple state licenses are a plus
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference #14512
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-14512/Telehealth_Psychotherapist__Fully_Remote__Telemedicine_Colorado→