MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Rheumatologist in Central California. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Rheumatologist needed to join a practice in Central California. Be a part of a group that values serving their community by providing quality healthcare services. The primary focus of the Rheumatologist is to promote patient-centered care through a team approach with an emphasis on professionalism and compassion. Enjoy the family friendly community that you pass when walking down your vintage town. From the incredible hikes, to fishing in the clear lakes that surround your home, there’s abundant of new adventures that await.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Diagnose and treat musculoskeletal diseases and systemic autoimmune conditions
• Excellent support staff
• Work with undeserved population
• On-site clinic and infusion center
• Level III trauma center
• 100% clinical role, no management responsibilities
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Sign-on bonus
• Paid malpractice
• Income guarantee
• CME allowance
• Relocation assistance
• Board Certified in Rheumatology
• Valid California medical license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $250k – $300k DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-14578
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-14578/Rheumatologist_Central_California→