MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Psychiatrist in Phoenix, AZ. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Psychiatrist needed in Phoenix, Arizona. The primary focus of the Psychiatrist is to provide quality care to all patients.
• Full-time position
• Directs, coordinates, and provides medical/clinical services to specified consumers within a specific clinic, including:
• Engagement, assessment, differential diagnosis, treatment planning, medication management, family meetings, supportive psychotherapy, patient education, risk assessment, and discharge planning
• Serve as the attending provider to assigned consumers
• Assess consumers needs and guides the clinical team
• Actively participate in peer supervision process
• Provide necessary information to the clinical team
• Perform specialized duties as required by special situations or populations consistent with scope of practice
• Participates in utilization management and quality improvement activities
• Participates in on-call rotation for the system
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
• Employee assistance programs
• 10 paid holidays
• 403(b) retirement program
• Eligibility for reimbursement of independent licensure application fee
• Loan repayment program
• A doctorate of medicine or osteopathic medicine with a specialty in psychiatry
• Minimum of three years advanced experience in the delivery of mental health treatment
• Licensure issued by the Arizona Medical Board
• Full prescriptive authority with current DEA license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job reference #12269
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-12269/Psychiatrist_Phoenix_AZ→