MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Psychiatrist in Jamison, PA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Psychiatrist is needed in Jamison, Pennsylvania. The primary focus of the Psychiatrist is to provide caring and compassionate care to exceed client expectations.
• Locum and permanent options
• Full-time and part-time availability
• Mostly adult patients, ages 13+
• Collaborative environment
• Medication management
• Expanding practice
• Support staff including counselors, a psychologist, and administration
• We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package and benefits allowance.
• Valid Pennsylvania medical license
• Board Certified or Board Eligible
• Suboxone certificate a plus, but not required
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $250k – $270k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-12623
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-12623/Psychiatrist_Jamison_PA→