MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Primary Care Physician in Tacoma, WA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The Primary Care Physician is responsible for providing treatment for a wide variety of patient populations including adult, geriatric, and individuals with developmental disabilities. The physician will provide patient-centered medical care while building last relationships to ensure that patients receive the best care possible. This position offers a complete work-life balance by offering competitive pay, flexible scheduling, and no required supplemental hours, like call or weekends.
• Part-time, locum position
• Weekends only – Saturday’s and Sunday’s, 8 am to 8 pm
• Review and provide medical assessments
• Diagnose and treat patients with acute and chronic medical conditions
• Perform admission and physical examinations
• Review diagnostic tests and lab results
• Perform daily rounds while assessing and treating the onset of new medical problems
• Implement health prevention guidelines and coordinate referrals to specialty consultants
• Perform minor surgical procedures
• Deliver emergency medical responses and mortality/morbidity reviews
• No call required
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Board Eligible or Board Certified
• Valid Washington medical license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job reference #14052
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-14052/Primary_Care_Physician_Tacoma_WA→