MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Primary Care Physician in San Jose, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Primary Care Physician is needed in San Jose, California to be a part of a healthcare team with a strong reputation in the community. Join a group that strives to offer exceptional care by focusing on patient needs, incorporating world-class medical technology, and attracting the best medical staff and affiliated physicians. The focus of the Primary Care Physician is to provide exceptional, coordinated patient care.
Santa Clara County is ranked one of the top areas in the United States to work and live because of its wide diversity of cultures and backgrounds, highly ranked schools and abundance of gourmet and ethnic dining options. Enjoy some of the best weather the Bay Area has to offer while exploring the natural beauty of redwoods, rolling hills, and parks. Art, culture, and entertainment abound locally while San Francisco is just over an hour away.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Clinic setting
• Rapidly expanding practice
• Average 18-20 patients per day
• No call
• EMR: Epic
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Excellent medical, dental, and vision plans
• Flexible spending accounts and transit benefits
• Voluntary benefits
• Employee assistance plan
• Entertainment discounts
• Substantial tuition assistance
• Generous PTO
• 403(b) retirement plan with company matching
• Retirement pension plan
• Board Certified, Board Eligible accepted if newly graduated
• Valid California medical license
• Spanish is a plus, but not required
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $250k DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13395
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13395/Primary_Care_Physician_San_Jose_CA→