MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Primary Care Physician in Sacramento, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Primary Care Physician is needed in Sacramento, CA to join a concierge medicine team that prides itself on its accessible, personalized patient care.
• Locum, full-time position that will ideally convert to permanent
• Expanding private practice
• See all ages, however, mostly geriatric
• 90% of patients are seen in clinic, 10% house calls or seen at living facilities
• Average 6-8 patients per day
• Mix of inpatient and outpatient caseload
• Focus on disease prevention and maintaining wellness
• Excellent support staff
• EMR: Athena
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Board Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
• Valid California medical license
• Minimum eight years of experience
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $300k – $800k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20716
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20716/Primary_Care_Physician_Sacramento_CA→