MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Mineola, NY. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed to join a team in Mineola, New York. Be part of a healthcare team that is committed to providing compassionate and affordable healthcare to patients in the community.
• Locum full-time position
• Potential for direct hire
• Expanding clinic
• Patient volume: 12-18
• Perform history and physical assessments of patients that are accurate, complete, concise, and relevant
• Order appropriate diagnostic studies and correctly interpret the results
• Utilize critical thinking to synthesize and analyze collected data
• Experience-based new hire bonuses
• Leadership and growth opportunities
• Free patient care for you and discounted care for your family at all our locations
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 401(k) plan with employer match
• Completed an accredited NP or PA program with a national certification
• Current New York state license
• Valid California Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license
• New graduates are encouraged to apply
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-20246
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20246/Physician_Assistant_or_Nurse_Practitioner_Mineola_NY→