MDstaffers is seeking a qualified OBGYN in Central California. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
An OBGYN is needed to join a team in Central California. Be a part of a group that values serving their community by providing quality healthcare services. The primary focus of the OBGYN is to promote patient-centered care through a team approach with an emphasis on professionalism and compassion.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• OBGYN team averages 40 delivers per month
• Delivery takes place at one hospital that includes:
• Maternal-fetal medicine consults available 24/7
• Laborist program
• Onsite NICU
• Opportunity to teach the residency programs
• Call is 1:4
• EMR: Cerner
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Obstetrics & Gynecology
• Valid California medical license
• Spanish speaking preferred but not required
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $330k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13480
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13480/OBGYN_Central_California→