MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Neurologist in Woodland, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Neurologist is needed to join an outpatient practice in Woodland, CA. This position is with one of the region’s largest hospital groups, meaning you will have excellent support and your patient’s primary care physician will be in the same group, allowing for integrated care. This group is well known for the support it offers its physicians, as well as how supportive and tight-knit the team is. Physicians in this group frequently spend time together outside of work and place a huge premium on kindness, compassion, camaraderie, and community within the group.
Woodland itself is also a rather tight-knit community, known for its strong schools, recreation, and as a great place to raise a family. Woodland also offers great proximity to some of Northern California’s most desirable destinations, Davis is 10 minutes away and Sacramento is only 15 minutes away. On the weekends you’re only a short drive from one of the planet’s best skiing destinations, Lake Tahoe, and one of North America’s most diverse and exciting cities, San Francisco.
• Full-time, permanent position
• Perform EMG and EEG tests
• Excellent support staff including two other Neurologists
• Average 12 – 16 patients per day
• Light call, 10 days per month including one weekend
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits
• 401k with company matching
• Malpractice insurance
• Relocation assistance
• Opportunity to become a shareholder
• Board Certified in Neurology
• Valid California medical license
• Spanish speaking a plus
• 2019 graduates encouraged to apply
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $254k – $300k DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13632
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13632/Neurologist_Woodland_CA→