MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Neurologist in Medford, OR. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Our client is seeking a Neurologist in Medford, Oregon. This is a fantastic opportunity where you will be practicing general neurology. On top of the fantastic leadership opportunity this position offers, you will also be practicing at one the top 15 health systems in the nation. If the perks of this position aren’t enticing enough, you will also be living in beautiful Medford, Oregon. Medford is known for its great schools, surplus of recreational activities, vineyards, arts festivals, and surrounding majestic mountains rivers and lakes.
• Full-time, permanent position
• Caseload is 95% outpatient
• Mix of general neurology clinic and ALS clinic work
• 3 Neurologists and 2 Advanced Practice Providers
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Highly competitive compensation
• Sign-on bonus
• Annual performance incentives
• Paid time off
• Relocation assistance
• Retirement benefits
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• CME allowance
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurology
• Active Oregon medical license
• Minimum of 2 years practicing in general Neurology
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job reference: JOB 20008
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20008/Neurologist_Medford_OR→