MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Internal Medicine Physician in Kauai, HI. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Internal Medicine Physician needed in Kauai, Hawaii. Join this team and practice in paradise! The primary focus of the Internal Medicine Physician is to provide professional and quality care for all patients. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to expand their skill set as an Internal Medicine Physician. This position also happens to be in one of the most beautiful places on earth. Kauai is home to breathtaking waterfalls, lush vegetation, gorgeous homes, and hundreds of pristine beaches—It’s Hawaii, what more needs to be said?
• Permanent, full-time position
• Immediate start
• Community based clinic
• Inpatient and outpatient setting
• No call required
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
• CME leave and allowance
• Relocation assistance
• Student loan repayment
• Valid Hawaii medical license
• Board Certified or Board Eligible within one year of residency
• Current DEA registration
• BLS and ACLS within three months of employment
• Graduation from an accredited school of medicine/osteopathy
• Completion of a residency program accredited by the American Board
• Geriatric experience required
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference #12905
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-12905/Internal_Medicine_Physician_Waimea_HI__Kauai→