MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family or Internal Medicine Physician in Sacramento, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Family or Internal Medicine Physician needed to join a clinic in Sacramento, CA. Head over to the Tower Bridge to be connected to Downtown Sacramento, which hosts a brand-new stadium and the midtown area that continues to grow. Think delicious restaurants, family-friendly breweries, and a thriving nightlife scene. Living in West Sacramento also means you’re a short drive from one of the planet’s best skiing destinations, Lake Tahoe, and one of North America’s most diverse and exciting cities, San Francisco.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Outpatient setting
• Provide comprehensive medical services
• Answer messages and sign off on clinical reports in a timely manner
• Complete legible and legally defensible medical records on a daily basis
• Complete and submit all billing in an agreed-upon timely manner
• EMR/EHR system: Epic
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• 403(b) retirement plan
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
• Tuition reimbursement
• Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine
• Valid California medical license
• BLS certification
• DEA license
• Russian or Spanish speaking a plus
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $205k – $250k DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20102
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20102/Family_or_Internal_Medicine_Physician_Sacramento_CA→