MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Sacramento, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant is needed in Sacramento, CA to join a group that is dedicated to providing care to the community. Build meaningful relationships with our patients to better understand their health and needs, and employ cutting-edge medical and wellness-enhancing practices to improve patients’ lives.
• Permanent position
• Full-time and part-time availability
• Direct and indirect patient care including observation of signs and symptoms of illness, reactions to treatment, general behavior, and general physical conditions
• Provide and assist with various counseling and education functions
• Develop and institute appropriate treatment plans per protocol
• Document and maintain patient records of services provided
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• 403(b) retirement plan
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
• Tuition reimbursement
• Valid California Nurse Practitioner license
• Current DEA certificate
• Current BLS
• Russian or Spanish speaking a plus
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $131,040 – $170,352 DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20110
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20110/Family_Nurse_Practitioner_or_Physician_Assistant_Sacramento_CA→