MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Nurse Practitioner in Mesa, AZ. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Family Nurse Practitioner is needed in Mesa, Arizona. The primary focus of the NP is to deliver quality primary and preventative services to all patients.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Average patient volume: 18-20 a day
• Expanding clinic
• Work alongside experienced providers
• Provide high-quality and accessible healthcare
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Market competitive compensation
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• 403(b) retirement savings plan
• $2500 for CME
• 5 weeks PTO
• Valid Arizona NP license
• Board Certified as an NP by a nationally recognized board
• Spanish fluency is a plus
• DEA, CPR, and AED certification
• Community health experience preferred
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-20551
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20551/Family_Nurse_Practitioner_Mesa_Arizona→