MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Medicine Physician in Taft, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Family Medicine Physician needed in Taft, California. The primary focus of the Family Medicine Physician is to supervise, investigate, and provide treatments for clinic patients.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Outpatient clinic located approximately 40 minutes west of Bakersfield
• Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 9 pm; Saturday through Sunday, 10 am to 9 pm
• Perform complete physical exams and assessments of patients
• Select, order, perform, and interpret tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient condition
• Analyze reports and findings of tests to diagnose patients
• Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care
• Perform procedures including laceration repair, orthopedics, and provide referrals medical specialists
• Explain procedures and discuss test results with patients
• Assure that patients have a full understanding of diagnosis and treatment plan upon discharge
• Provide required information in a timely manner to appropriate staff and agencies
• Notate findings and treatment course in patient EHR
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Medical degree from an accredited university
• Board certification in Family, Internal, or Emergency Medicine
• Valid California medical license
• ACLS and PALS certification
• Competent with PC applications (Microsoft Office)
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $300k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-12634
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-12634/Family_Medicine_Physician_Taft_CA→