MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Medicine Physician in Northern California. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Family Medicine Physician is needed in Northern California. The primary focus of the Family Medicine Physician is to provide high-quality care to patients in the community. Live around beautiful mountains and enjoy the hot summer days around the lakes and swimming holes that are right outside your door. Support family-owned businesses when you visit your local farmers market.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Monday through Friday
• Fully staffed clinic
• Great market with an appreciative and supportive patient base
• Physician must be comfortable supervising advanced practitioners
• Primary care clinic setting
• Collegial medical staff
• EHR system: Cerner
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Relocation package
• Annual value/quality bonus
• Reimbursement for licensure, DEA certificate fees, and association dues
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Excellent 401(k) retirement and savings plan
• Top-rated malpractice insurance coverage
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• Allowance for CEU
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine
• Valid California medical license
• Spanish speaking strongly encouraged to apply
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $225k – $310k DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-14559
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-14559/Family_Medicine_Physician_Northern_California→