MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Medicine Physician in Marin County, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Family Medicine Physician is needed in Marin County, CA to join a team that prides itself on its dedication to the community. Practice in a brand new clinic that has been retrofitted for optimal patient care
• Permanent, full-time position
• Start date: January 2023
• Expanding clinic
• No call, no weekends
• 100% outpatient
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Competitive compensation
• Starting bonus and relocation allowance
• Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Generous PTO
• Retirement savings program
• Board Certified in Family Medicine
• Valid California license
• Active DEA registration
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $230k – $280k DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20453
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20453/Family_Medicine_Physician_Marin_County_CA→