MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family/Internal Medicine Physician in North Bay, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Be a part of a passionate team who is leading in the healthcare industry. The primary focus of the Physician is to provide high-quality, comprehensive primary care services to patients of the community.
• Locum to perm, full-time position
• Monday through Friday, occasional evenings
• 100% Outpatient
• Patient load per day: 18-24
• EMR system: eClinicalWorks
• Will mostly see adults but all ages and gender
• Actively support organization priorities of patient care, quality, education and sustainability
• Provide timely follow-up on patients seen including chart notations, lab review, and referrals to specialists including providing after hours coverage as required by site
• Provide patient centered service and supports a positive work environment
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine
• Bi-lingual is a plus
• Valid California medical license
• BLS certification
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference #14547
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-14547/FamilyInternal_Medicine_Physician_North_Bay_CA→