MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Cardiothoracic Surgeon in Stockton, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Stockton is a city on the San Joaquin River, in California’s Central Valley. The Haggin Museum features fine art and local history displays. Oak Grove Regional Park has trails, a nature center, and a lake stocked with catfish. In nearby Lodi, Micke Grove Regional Park includes a Japanese garden, the San Joaquin County Historical Museum and Micke Grove Zoo. The San Francisco Bay Area is a 1.5 hour drive west, while Sacramento is less than an hour north.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Practice with a well-respected team
• 1:3 call
• Multi-specialty group
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Multiple bonuses
• Healthcare benefits
• Generous PTO
• CME stipend
• Board Certified in Cardiothoracic Surgery
• Valid California license
• Active DEA registration
• H1B applicants can apply
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $700,000 to $950,000, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20737
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20737/Cardiothoracic_Surgeon_Stockton_CA→