MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Cardiology Nurse Practitioner in Northern California. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The primary focus of the Cardiology Nurse Practitioner is to provide high-quality care to patients consistent with training and expertise while improving the health of patients and the community. Northern California offers beautiful rural scenery and an abundance of outdoor activities, such as hiking, boating, fishing, water skiing, biking, windsurfing, and golfing.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Typical schedule is Monday through Friday
• Outpatient only
• No call required
• EMR: Cerner
• Fully staffed clinic
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401k retirement savings plan
• Student loan repayment options
• Malpractice coverage
• Board Certified Nurse Practitioner
• Valid California medical license
• BLS and DEA certification
• EHR experience
• Experience in acute care, stress tests, and cardiac procedures
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $165k and up, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20075
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20075/Cardiology_Nurse_Practitioner_Northern_California→