MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Associate Medical Director in Pleasanton, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
An Associate Medical Director is needed to join a practice in Pleasanton, CA. Join a group that focuses on family health through quality medical services in a refined facility.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Expanding FQHC
• Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• 100% outpatient
• EMR: Epic
We are proud to offer you a benefits package that includes:
• Competitive base compensation
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Generous PTO and paid holidays
• License, DEA, and CME renewal fee reimbursement
• Malpractice coverage
• MD, DO, or APP
• Valid California medical license
• CPR and DEA certification
• Leadership experience
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $240k – $250k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20651
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20651/Associate_Medical_Director_Pleasanton_CA→