MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Addiction Medicine Physician in Modesto, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Addiction Medicine Physician needed in Modesto, CA. Join a committed group whose focus is to make a difference. This passionate team is continually setting new standards of care and service, while improving the health of the community. Live in a high end community that has beautiful trails, hikes, and newly renovated shops. One of the best places for family living.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Four-day workweek
• Keep records of patients, diseases, operations, and/or other significant information confidential
• Prescribe medications and provide comprehensive instructions for administration
• Give appropriate advice for health habits and preventive actions to promote overall health
• Oversee advanced practice providers
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary: $275k DOE
• CME allowance
• Generous student loan reimbursement
• Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
• Medical, dental, vison, and life insurance
• Board Certified in Addiction, Family, or Internal Medicine
• Valid California medical license
• DEA certificate
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $275k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20005
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20005/Addiction_Medicine_Physician_Modesto_CA→