Our current hottest jobs… to view a complete listing of our openings see our Jobs page
- Gastroenterologist (Lodi, CA): Urgent need for a Gastroenterologist to fill a full-time, permanent position. Inpatient and outpatient caseload with minimal call. Join a prestigious group and work in a state-of-the-art center.
- Psychiatrist (Phoenix, AZ): Looking to make an impact? We’re currently seeking a passionate Psychiatrist in Arizona to diagnose and treat patients. This is a full-time position with flexible shifts which allows you to grow personally and professionally.
- Nurse Practitioner (Live Oak, CA): A full-time position is available for a Nurse Practitioner to work for a clinic north of Sacramento. The primary goal is to improve the quality of life in patients and the community.
- Psychiatric Medical Director (Stuart, FL): Excellent position in Florida for a Psychiatric Medical Director to fill a full-time position. Monday through Friday scheduling with inpatient caseload. Generous salary and competitive benefits include stock purchase plan, matching 401k, malpractice coverage, and more!
- Family Medicine Physician (Kauai, HI): Immediate need for a Family Medicine Physician on the beautiful island of Kauai! This is a full-time position with a community-based clinic. Relocation assistance and student loan repayment offered.
- Bilingual Family Medicine Physician (San Rafael, CA): A physician who is bilingual English/Spanish is needed just north of the Golden Gate Bridge! Candidates must be available to work 32-40 hours per week in an outpatient clinic. Competitive compensation and benefits package offered.
- Psychiatrist (San Jose, CA): New job available for a Psychiatrist in the Bay Area. Locum and permanent availability with flexible scheduling. This position is 100% outpatient with the opportunity to view patient intakes before accepting.
- Urgent Care Physician (Medford, OR): A locum Urgent Care Physician is needed in Oregon. This position is with a full-service, acute care hospital that provides exceptional care to patients of the community.
- Internal Medicine Physician (Wailuku, HI): Our client on the beautiful island of Maui is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician. Flexible scheduling with full-time, part-time, permanent, and locum positions available. Provide excellent, team-based care with a collaborative group in Hawaii!
- Urologist (Ukiah, CA): Our well-established client in Northern California is seeking a Urologist to join their expanding practice! This is a full-time, Monday through Friday position. Competitive benefits include relocation assistance and sign-on bonus.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (Clearlake, CA): An advanced practitioner is needed in Northern California to provide permanent, full-time services to patients of the family health clinic.
- Family Medicine Physician (Kihei, HI): Interested in working in paradise? We have a great position available for a Family Medicine Physician to work on Maui. This is a full-time, permanent position with an expanding practice. Competitive compensation package and benefits offered!
- OBGYN (Madera, CA): An OBGYN is needed at a Federally Qualified Health Center in Central California. Physicians will have an outpatient caseload with a diverse patient population. Benefits include medical, vision, dental, and life insurance, loan repayment, retirement plan, bonus potential, and more.