Our current hottest jobs… to view a complete listing of our openings see our Jobs page
- Family Medicine Physician (Kauai, HI): Our client is urgently seeking a Family Medicine Physician that can start immediately. This provider would join a community-based clinic that offers both inpatient and outpatient services. This permanent, full-time position offers paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment.
- Psychiatrist (San Jose, CA): We are seeking a Psychiatrist to join a passionate mental health team in San Jose, CA. This is a permanent position with flexible scheduling options and no weekends or call. This position is 100% outpatient work, and psychiatrists can view patient intakes before accepting. Our client offers a generous salary and PTO.
- Family Medicine Physician (Sacramento, CA): A community-oriented healthcare group is seeking a permanent, full-time Family Medicine Physician. No call required! Spanish or Punjabi fluency is preferred, and an active DEA is required. This position offers a benefit package that includes relocation assistance, student loan repayment, and much more.
- Family Medicine Physician (Southampton, NY): This permanent, full-time Family Medicine Physician would be responsible for seeing office patients and precepting Family Practice residents in a state of the art health center. Student loan repayment, a 403b retirement savings plan, and ongoing training opportunities are among the many benefits offered!
- Gastroenterologist (Ukiah, CA): We have an urgent need for a Gastroenterologist for Ukiah, CA. This is locum position for an outpatient practice. On average, this provider sees approximately 25-30 patients per day and must have proficiency in ERCO, EUS, and esophageal manometry. New graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Family Medicine Physician (Lodi, CA): Open position for a permanent, full-time Family Medicine Physician for a multi-specialty group located in Lodi, CA. This provider must be comfortable treating a wide range of patients with outpatient services. Critical care training is a plus. Benefits include a generous base salary, relocation assistance, and a 401k.
- Family/Internal Medicine Physician or Geriatrician (Bradenton, FL): We are seeking a Family/ Internal Medicine Physician or Geriatrician to provide all-inclusive care to geriatric and chronically ill patients. With a small panel size of patients, this clinic advocates for work-life balance and continuous career training and advancement.
- Family/Internal Medicine Physician (San Rafael, CA): A Family or Internal Medicine Physician is needed for outpatient services. This position is required to work between 24 to 40 hours per week and see approximately 20 patients per full-time shift. Our client offers a generous salary and a full benefits package!
- Staff Psychiatrist (San Diego, CA): A Staff Psychiatrist is needed to provide treatment for mentally ill inmates in the San Diego area by following a rehabilitative treatment model. This is a very patient-driven and innovative program! Our client offers a generous base salary with bonus opportunities and generous benefits
- Nocturnist (Tampa, FL): Our client is seeking a full-time Nocturnist in a 465-bed hospital. Schedule is 7 days on and 7 days off, and procedures may be required. Benefits include a 401k with a 5% match, performance incentives, and a CME allowance. New grads are welcome to apply!
- Family/Internal Medicine Physician (Sacramento, CA): Our client is hoping to find a Family or Internal Medicine Physician to join their team. This position sees approximately 20 patients per day and provides outpatient services for both pediatric and adult patients. Full benefits, including a sign-on bonus, are included!
- Family/Internal Medicine Physician (The Villages, FL): Our client is seeking a Family/Internal Medicine Physician with Sports Medicine fellowship training to join their multi-disciplinary orthopedic injury clinic. No call, evenings, or weekends required! This position will receive an excellent salary with generous PTO and productivity bonuses.