Our current hottest jobs… to view a complete listing of our openings see our Jobs page
- Nocturnist (Tampa, FL): Our client is seeking a full-time Nocturnist in a 465-bed hospital. Schedule is 7 days on and 7 days off, and procedures may be required. Benefits include a 401k with a 5% match, performance incentives, and a CME allowance. New grads are welcome to apply!
- Family Medicine Physician (Sacramento, CA): A community-oriented healthcare group is seeking a permanent, full-time Family Medicine Physician. No call required! Spanish or Punjabi fluency is preferred, and an active DEA is required. This position offers a benefit package that includes relocation assistance, student loan repayment, and much more.
- Occupational Medicine Physician (Fremont, CA): We are seeking an Occupational Medicine Physician for a well-established practice in Fremont, CA. This physician would provide full rehabilitative care for musculoskeletal, sports, and occupational injuries.
- Family Medicine Physician (Kauai, HI): Our client is urgently seeking a Family Medicine Physician that can start immediately. This provider would join a community-based clinic that offers both inpatient and outpatient services. This permanent, full-time position offers paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment.
- Family/Internal Medicine Physician (San Rafael, CA): A Family or Internal Medicine Physician is needed for outpatient services. This position requires between 24 and 40 hours per week and will see approximately 20 patients per full-time shift. Our client offers a generous salary and a full benefits package!
- Emergency Medicine Physician (Yuba City, CA): Locum position with part- and full- time availability! This Emergency Medicine Physician will work in a physician-led rural hospital for a 6- month assignment with possibility for extension. New graduates are encouraged to apply. Travel and lodging will be provided.
- Family/Internal Medicine Physician or Geriatrician (Bradenton, FL): We are seeking a Family/ Internal Medicine Physician or Geriatrician to provide all-inclusive care to geriatric and chronically ill patients. With a small panel size of patients, this clinic advocates for work-life balance and continuous career training and advancement.
- Gastroenterologist (Ukiah, CA): We have an urgent need for a Gastroenterologist in Ukiah, CA. This is a locum position for an outpatient practice. On average, this provider sees approximately 25-30 patients per day and must have proficiency in ERCO, EUS, and esophageal manometry. New graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Family Medicine Physician (Kihei, HI): Our client is seeking a permanent, full-time Family Medicine Physician that primarily serves residential patients and occasional visitors. This expanding practice offers malpractice insurance, coverage of licensing fees, and a flexible schedule. Apply today!
- Family Medicine Physician (Lodi, CA): Open position for a permanent, full-time Family Medicine Physician for a multi-specialty group located in Lodi, CA. This provider must be comfortable treating a wide range of patients with outpatient services. Critical care training is a plus. Benefits include a generous base salary, relocation assistance, and a 401k.
- Vascular Surgeon or Phlebologist (Sacramento, CA): We are seeking a Vascular Surgeon or Phlebologist for a unique opportunity with a highly regarded vein center. Everything you need to run your own successful practice will be provided! Additionally, owner financing, training, online marketing, a referral network, and talented staff are among the many benefits included.
- Family Medicine Physician (Haverstraw, NY): This permanent, full-time Family Medicine Physician would provide outpatient services in a newly renovated office space. Their excellent benefits package includes student loan repayment, a 403b retirement savings plan, and ongoing training opportunities.
- Family/Internal Medicine Physician (Sacramento, CA): Our client is hoping to find a Family or Internal Medicine Physician to join their team. This position sees approximately 20 patients per day and provides outpatient services for both pediatric and adult patients. Full benefits, including a sign-on bonus, are included!