MDstaffers is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
MDstaffers is proud to be a veteran friendly employer. We offer special programs to current and former service members.
- Collaborative environment with mentorship
- Room for rapid career advancement/promotion
- Excellent pay with commissions and bonuses
- Company paid health benefits for the employee. Family plans at a discount
- Company paid $25,000 life insurance, with option to purchase more at a discount
- Company paid short- and long-term disability insurance
- 11 paid holidays each year (we use the federal employee schedule), plus one additional MDstaffers President discretion day off
- Two weeks PTO in year one (after 90 days), three weeks in year two, four weeks in year three and forward. Flex time available
- Up to five percent company match of 401k contributions (after 90 days)
- Travel and entertainment discount program
- Company cell phone and computer with exceptional technology. Laptops and iPads available
- Full administrative and technical support, job boards, and social media access provided
- Travel and mileage reimbursements upon advanced approval. Corporate cards available
- Weekly pay each Friday and frequent contests
- And of course breakfast on Mondays and lunch on most Fridays – with great people!
Administrative / Executive Assistant I
Talent Sourcer / Junior Recruiter
To be considered email your CV to: info@MDstaffers.com